Pheasant Tail Assortment - 30 Piece
- Usually ships in 24 hours
The Pheasant Tail Nymph is a classic nymph pattern that represents a wide variety of aquatic insects, particularly mayfly nymphs. It is one of the trinity of standard nymphs that belongs in any serious anglers fly box. In flowing bodies of water, the pheasant tail nymph resembles a wide variety of commonly seen mayflies, but its best suited to match the Pale Morning Dun (PMD) and Blue Winged Olive (BWO).
These hand selected, top-quality flies are some of our most productive patterns, professionally tied on premium quality daiichi chemically sharpened hooks using the best materials available. They are packed nicely in one of our signature fly boxes.
- 3 - Pheasant Tail Nymph, Size 14
- 3 - Pheasant Tail Nymph, Size 18
- 3 - Pheasant Tail Nymph, Bead Head, Size 12
- 3 - Pheasant Tail Nymph, Bead Head, Size 10
- 3 - Anatomic Nymph, Pheasant Tail, Size 16
- 3 - Anatomic Nymph, Pheasant Tail, Size 14
- 3 - Pheasant Tail Nymph, Tungsten Bead Head, Size 16
- 3 - Pheasant Tail Nymph, Tungsten Bead Head, Size 20
- 3 - Pheasant Tail, Purple, Size 12
- 3 - Pheasant Tail, Purple, Size 18
- 1 - RiverBum Medium Professional Fly Box