Midge Life Cycle Assortment - 30 Piece
- Usually ships in 24 hours
Bundle & over 25%
Midges are available all year long and are a major source of food for trout. Found throughout North America, these insects may be small in stature, but are a big ticket item on a trouts menu.
The Midge Life Cycle Assortment provides you with hand selected range of our top quality patterns that represent every stage of the midge life cycle. No matter what stage of the hatch is at, you will be prepared with Nymphs, Emergers, and Duns. The top quality flies are some of our most productive patterns, all packed professionally in one of our signature fly boxes.
- 3 - Midge, Xelon, Tan, Size 20
- 3 - Double Midge, Olive, Size 18
- 3 - Midge, CDC, Black, Size 16
- 3 - Hatchling Midge, Black, Size 18
- 3 - Parasol Midge Emerger, Black, Size 18
- 3 - Zebra Midge, Tungsten Siver Bead, Maroon, Size 22
- 3 - Disco Midge, Green, Size 18
- 3 - Zebra Midge, Black, Glass Bead, Size 18
- 3 - Ghost Midge, Bead Head, Black, Size 20
- 3 - Ghost Midge, Red, Size 20
- 1 - RiverBum Medium Professional Fly Box